Welcome To Sussex Pest Control Services
Sussex Pest Control is an efficient and friendly service with experience in the pest control trade. We pride ourselves in our quality of work which exceeds expectations and we leave our customers extremely satisfied and pest free. Our general pest control prices are fixed so as to offer a realistic service.
We offer the following services to our customers:
- The safe control and removal of rodents, insects and feral birds regarded as pests.
- Full pest survey to locate entrance points and assess risks.
- BPCA approved & BRC tailored service agreements to prevent re-infestations and to aid in Health and Safety requirements.
- Proofing against possible infestations of rodents and various other pests.
- High quality netting and other techniques to prevent feral pigeons, herring gulls and a range of corvids.
- The supply of various pest control products to both domestic and commercial premises.
- Quality electrical fly zappers for commercial and domestic premises.
- The treatment and prevention of wood boring insects (woodworm) including Common Furniture and Death Watch Beetle
As a small company leading the way with a personalised touch within the south east for pest and vermin control we are able to offer an unrivalled service for the removal of your pest problem in a professional and discreet manor.
Sussex Pest Control are insured to £10 million employees and £10 million product liability and a copy of our current insurance can be viewed in the documents area.
All technicians are trained to RSPH/BPCA LEVEL 2 in Pest Control and/or have several years experience working with the industry. All technicians are registered under the PPTRS scheme (Professional Pest Technician Registration Scheme) and the BASIS PROMPT Scheme. In addition our technicians have undertaken the SPA for food hygiene and either level 2 or 3 food hygiene certificate.
We are members of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) (Membership number: M15/898) and East Sussex Buy With Confidence scheme (BWC) (Membership number: 200).
We are registered with the BASIS PROMPT Scheme & PPTRS (Pest Technician Registration Scheme). We also support the Wildlife Aware campaign for responsible rodenticide use.